Free, Confidential appraisals for Sellers looking to sell their business and/or freehold property!
Just testing the market or not sure what price you can sell your business and/or freehold property? Buyers and Sellers are buying and selling with greater confidence when they deal with our Business Brokers.
Our Director, having studied a Master of Accounting (deferred completion) and sold businesses for over 12 years, has proved that our presentation and understanding of trading financials offers buyers, lenders and their advisors greater confidence in investing in your business.
To get you started, we have provided a list of key items to prepare for your Free, Confidential Appraisal below:
BUSINESS SALE PRICE
* Preferred Items
- Profit & Loss Statement*: Year-to-date, 2015FY, 2014FY and 2013FY (Accountant’s preferred);
- Balance Sheet: 2015FY;
- Payroll Activity Statement*: Year-to-date and 2015FY (please note whether Owners and/or Family members draw a wage and how much);
- Typical Roster* (please provide copy of Roster for busy vs quiet period)
- Current and/or proposed Lease Summary: lease term, rental amount, outgoings, option periods, rent increase amount and when they’re due (Bullet points is fine if copy of Lease is not available);
- Estimated or actual value of Work-in-progress;
- Estimated or actual value of Stock-in-trade*; and
- Estimated or actual replacement value of Plant & Equipment (in current condition).
FREEHOLD PROPERTY SALE PRICE
* Preferred Items
- Address, Lot and Plan number*
- Land Size*
- Number of Buildings and Building Size for each
- List of Improvements to land and buildings including replacement value*
- List of Features and Amenities (e.g. Kitchen, BBQ area, Pool etc)*
- Development Approvals*
- Council Rates
- Estimate replacement value of Chattels/Plant & Equipment*
Please contact me regarding a Free, Confidential Appraisal. I have offered the following information to assist.