We offer free appraisals. Our experience tells us that businesses prepared well for sale typically achieve: less time on market; a higher sale price; a quicker settlement and an overall greater experience.
Having studied a Master of Accounting (partial completion) and displayed a good track record of presenting financials that has withstood the scrutiny of Accountants and Lenders, we have proved that we have the creativity, experience and ability to translate complex information into simplistic, credible and exciting information that offers prospective buyers and their advisors greater confidence in your business.
An appraisal with us will help provide you with an accurate sale price and help identify possible factors that could improve the presentation and saleability of your business. To get you started, we have provided a list of key items to prepare for your appraisal below:
- Accountant’s Profit & Loss Statement 2015FY, 2014FY and 2013FY;
- Year-to-date Profit & Loss Statement
- Balance Sheet 2015FY;
- Payroll Activity Statement 2015FY and Year-to-date (please note whether Owner’s draw a wage and how much);
- Bullet Points on current and/or proposed lease details: lease term, rental amount, outgoings, option periods, rent increase amount and when they’re due;
- Estimated or actual value of Work-in-progress;
- Estimated or actual stock-in-trade; and
- Estimated or actual replacement value of Plant & Equipment (as a going concern).
A confidential discussion to assess the risk factors including the business’s key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats will help complete an accurate appraisal against competition and prevailing market conditions.
We can, and have, achieved great sale prices for our clients and together, we can achieve a great result for you too.
Please note that if you wish to sell your business through us, we will require at least 3 years financials, at least 3 years remaining on your lease term (if applicable) and at least $100,000pa Trading Net Profit.